POSITION: B2B Lead Generator/Sales prospector
Avannis is an established Market Research Firm looking for a part-time professional with a background in B2B lead generation and sales prospecting. A background in financial services B2B sales is ideal but not required. The position is primarily work-from-home. Compensation is hourly but also includes a significant performance-based component.
Since 2007, Avannis has provided industry leading product offerings to Community Banks and Credit Unions enabling them to compete with larger regional and national competitors. Avannis focuses on customer service feedback and reporting with a heavy emphasis on customization to client’s needs and high quality client support. Our model has enabled us to grow consistently year over year for the past 15 years.
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales development or B2B lead generation
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and listening skills
- Cold calling and strategic prospecting experience
- Experience in financial services technology sales is a plus but not required
- com CRM experience a plus
- Highly motivated and sales-minded
- A self-starter who is dedicated, hungry and has a drive to succeed
- Able to work 5 hours per day in 2-3 hour shifts uninterrupted
- Enjoy working from home with excellent time management and organization skills
- Motivated by challenging yet achievable goals
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Ability and willingness to learn new online platforms and skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google docs
- Work under general supervision, but a high degree of initiative and creativity are required and encouraged.
- Identify high-potential prospects and transition qualified leads to sales associates for further follow up.
- Use phone, email, social media and SEO strategy to identify and qualify leads.
- Make approximately 6-10 phone calls to prospective clients per hour.
- Follow up on leads generated through marketing activity.
- Take core content and adapt it for various purposes
- Document sales information in CRM (Sales force)
- Work closely with sales to continuously improve the quality of the database through lead scoring and nurturing
- Maintain weekly reports for management on customer communication progress.
For the right candidate, Avannis will provide fully paid training for this position. A 60 day trial period will also provide both Avannis and the candidate an opportunity to see if this is a good fit. At the end of the trial period, both the candidate and Avannis are encouraged to provide transparent feedback regarding the long-term prospects of working together.
This is a Part-time position 25 hours/week, 5 hours a day (M-F) between 9am-5pm in 2-3 hour uninterrupted shifts.
WORK FROM HOME REQUIREMENTS
- A quiet room where you will not be disturbed and which is not vulnerable to outside noise
- A computer with a high-speed internet connection
- A telephone line with a clear and consistent connection